Author Topic: 2.5.3 - blank pop-up dialogue boxes  (Read 1062 times)

Pit Boss

• View Profile
2.5.3 - blank pop-up dialogue boxes
« on: May 18, 2021, 11:57:16 AM »
I've read through the Forums and didn't find a match to this issue.  I do see a lot about black screens, but with a newer version of TD, so I assume this is separate.

I have version 2.5.3, and have been running that for about 8 years.  The computer has Windows 7, Service Pack 1, 64-bit.  It is the same PC I've been using with this same TD version for years without any issues.
Unless a recent Windows update/patch caused some conflict, nothing has changed about the setup (machine, software, etc).  Yet, suddenly any of the items within the application that launch a dialogue box I find that box to be blank.  For example, I can begin to create a tournament, but when I go to add players, the pop-up that would normally allow me to select the players is blank.  Same if I try to add tables, blind structure, etc.
Also when I try to exit the software by using the X button in the top right - normally would get the customary "are you sure" message.  That pop-up box comes up, but also is blank.

I am able to open previous tournaments and look at the summary of results.  The issue is limited only to functions that create those additional pop-up dialogue boxes.

Anyone recognize this as a thread previously posted that I could read, or anyone experience this same issue and know of the resolution?

Thank you in advance.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2.5.3 - blank pop-up dialogue boxes
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 10:04:53 AM »
Hey Pit Boss, I know we discussed this over email, for for the sake of others who may read this it sounds suspiciously like the this issue: https://www.thetournamentdirector.com/forums/index.php?topic=5326.0