Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Help Me / Re: point formula
« Last post by earlybird57 on December 30, 2023, 09:47:15 AM »
Hello again

have used this formula and the "boss" decided that the 11 rounds of this years ranking will give 50% higher points in the final and last tournament.
how do I set up the formula so its just changing the points for the last round?
Templates, Layouts and Sounds / Re: HTML based layout: Blind Joe's Panels
« Last post by lolo02100 on December 30, 2023, 04:54:06 AM »
bonjour a tous comment réduire en (1600X900) car tous deborde

google traduction (hello everyone how to reduce to (1600X900) because everything is overflowing)

Help Me / Re: Problem Importing Sounds
« Last post by Double Eagle on December 29, 2023, 09:14:16 AM »
That was the problem.  I have more than 100 sound files in the folder and with the default set at 100 it was not showing anything.  I changed to 1000 and it is working now.  Strange I never had this issue before.

Thanks!
« Last post by Stuart Murray on December 29, 2023, 07:31:41 AM »
I think you are looking at this (see attached)  please note you are not searching for individual files, rather the folder you wish to import the sounds from (note the option at the bottom right is "select folder".  Select the folder and then click "Select Folder" change the "Maximum Files" option to whatever is required then hit "ok"

You should then see all your .WAV's listed in TD3 thereafter.

Regards
« Last post by Double Eagle on December 28, 2023, 04:41:21 PM »
.wav. Just trying to import into events so I can use them.
« Last post by Stuart Murray on December 28, 2023, 03:44:24 PM »
The files you are trying to import - what type of file format are they? Are you trying to open a sound in the events field by ‘import sounds’ button?
Help Me / Problem Importing Sounds
« Last post by Double Eagle on December 28, 2023, 03:13:06 PM »
When I try to import sounds to the Events tab using the "Import Sounds" tab, the sounds file folder is blank.  This has been driving me nuts for the last few days.  What am I doing wrong?  The sounds are there when I open the folder in Windows.
Help Me / Setting a global variable?
« Last post by Bonsteen on December 25, 2023, 03:47:46 PM »
Can one set a global variable for use in formulas?

I have a bunch of events saved that, when triggered, play a sound file saying "attention players, blinds are now 400 800", or "600 1200" etc, with a different event defined for each unique blind level and associated audio announcement.  It's set up where these all would be triggered at, say, seconds remaining = 2.

If at a later date I want to change the timing on these I would need to manually update each and every one of those events, which would be dozens.  Ideally, I'd love to be able to trigger those events where seconds remaining = userdefinedVariable#2 so to speak, having set userdefinedVariable#2 = 2 elsewhere.

Is there anywhere in the software that I can assign a variable and expect it to be available globally so I could use it in this way?

(Not that it's important enough to want to do it this way, but would it work to use one of the rule fields to do this sort of thing? As in entering a 2 in rule1, and then setting the triggers as seconds left= rule1?  IDK if there would.be a type mismatch error here)

Thanks!

Help Me / Re: Bounty trigger
« Last post by Bonsteen on December 25, 2023, 03:27:28 PM »
Unfortunately I don't think you can.  The trigger would need to be "A player busts out", but there's no variable that would allow you to determine that the hitman won a specific prize.  In fact most of the variables apply to the player busting out, not the hitman.  I'll have to look into that to see if/how that can be done.

Apologies for reactivating this thread, but...

I think the OP was looking for the trigger that fires when a previously identified player is busted out, and not looking  to identify the hitman.

.OP  manually places a bounty in Player X at start of.tny
.when player x busts out, fire an announcement that says something like "Bounty Alert! Someone just took out our last winner and earned their Bounty" (or.similar)

Help Me / Re: How to play two sound files in each event
« Last post by Bonsteen on December 17, 2023, 11:32:01 PM »
Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]