Author Topic: My Poker table using amcq10 layout  (Read 22688 times)

arthurbear

• View Profile
My Poker table using amcq10 layout
« on: September 25, 2010, 08:42:38 AM »
Hi To All

This is my poker table using amcq10 layout design  ( thanks aload ) slighty modified to my specs,Using pictures of my own chips and changing the look and logo using photoshop.As per amcq10 table,he used an LCD monitor,Only downside with that was you got bad screen burn making it not visable from a few seats ( i would say at least four out of ten )..So I opted for a trusty old crt..A bugger to mount but does the job well with a visable screen no matter what seat is taken.......Thanks again to amcq10 for his layout and inspiration.  

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 08:46:09 AM by arthurbear »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: My Poker table using amcq10 layout
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 09:23:37 AM »
Wow... to mount CRT screen into the table... Very nice, unique and innovative!
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 10:25:22 AM »
Hi

I have been using the layout of amcq10 for a while now and love the setup,I have seen people commenting on the scrolling text marquee,As I didnt design this layout and wouldnt really no where to start would anyone be able to assist in adding a scrolling marquee to the bottom of each side showing what position players are in my little 10 man league.Thanks
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 10:28:15 AM by arthurbear »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 10:52:52 AM »
You're going to want to use the marquee html code. (just add < and > to the ends of marquee). There's going to be more that you need to do to get it set up properly, but I would have to get back to you as I'm unable to load up the tournaments to see for you right now - not at the right computer.
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 12:46:59 PM »
Until Magic gets back----------If you look in the clock cell at the top, down at the bottom is HTML Styles click it and youll see how he's got it, after you make a New cell, called stats or what ever then add this to your cell styles  the top cell should be the only 1 you need to do this to the sides are rotate 90'    and the <marquee>is in front of Stats or what you called it, kind of like  <marquee>Prizes           Ive tried this for about an hour and i couldnt get the right side to flip i used the hitleader token with the <marquee> it scrolled but didnt flip to look like the right side clock and blinds, but the bottom, left side, and top, turnout alright
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 12:24:36 AM by TIMMER »

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 03:28:42 AM »
Thanks for your responses.Will look at that setup thank TIMMER and see if Magic gets back to me as well.Thanks again

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 09:07:05 AM »
So sorry for the delay, just couldn't remember everything. I actually got some help on this myself, both from here as well as googling 'html codes'. for whatever reason, using just the <marquee> produced a box that was tall enough, but was about 1/2" wide (Thus the reason I did a search).  Here's what I came up with:

<marquee loop="-1" width=800 scrollamount=15>ENTER YOUR TEXT HERE THAT YOU WANT DISPLAYED.</marquee>

loop="-1" means it will be continuous. Width=800 means it's 800 pixels wide.
---

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 01:26:59 PM »
Send me a email and i'll send this layout to you, timmer614@yahoo.com  Cheers,TIMMER

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 02:57:58 PM »
Hi TIMMER

Email sent.Thanks aload and you magic

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 04:47:01 PM »
Email sent, but you might have to redo your pic alittle, or your fonts size, and the marquee ended up not being the issue it was  the flippen that toke a minute to figure out  
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 05:16:51 PM by TIMMER »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 08:26:05 PM »
much obliged to have assisted :) Even I have to ask the occasional question, just goes to show the extensiveness of what the program can do!
---

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 03:27:21 AM »
Much appeciated guys...And thanks TIMMER will get onto it and load up pics of my table,the re-doing the image and fonts isnt a problem as i'm working and a new poker cover and screen design...Will be about a fortnight before all done though  :(  .Thanks again

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 07:52:35 AM »
TIMMER...Couldnt hold my excitement so downloaded trial version of TD at work.....Tried to load layout to look at it and it states problem loading layout... ???  Opened the tlo file in wordpad and it starts with this text " V: "2.6.b4", does that mean it will only open with that version???Thanks again for all your help.

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 08:45:58 AM »
that i dont know, you might have to email Corey
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 09:42:33 AM by TIMMER »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 09:43:21 AM »
If you do a screen shot and post it on here, I might be able to provide some insight on it too... Have you tried to load other layouts?
---