Author Topic: 3.4b3 blank screen problem  (Read 5019 times)

Silver Owl

• View Profile
3.4b3 blank screen problem
« on: May 27, 2017, 03:54:53 PM »
Hi Corey,
I loaded the 3.4 beta 3 and am having screen problems. After having the TD loaded for 5-10 minutes I will get a blank black screen when clicking a random tab, after it happens the first time every other tab I try to open I get a blank black screen. I had this happen a couple times before in the past couple of months and didn't have time to really figure out if I was doing something wrong or not. I just went back to 3.3 and continued with the tournament. I had some time today and loaded 3.4b3 again and am having the same black screen issue. Any ideas?
Tim

Silver Owl

• View Profile
Re: 3.4b3 blank screen problem
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 04:18:37 PM »
Corey,
Obviously my search skills leave a lot to be desired. I just looked thru some threads and see that this is an issue without a fix. I will just go back to 3.3 unless there is something you want me to try to give you some info about the problem. I don't have a tournament until next weekend so i can do some testing if needed.
Tim

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3.4b3 blank screen problem
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 11:34:37 AM »
No worries.  Unfortunately I believe this is an Internet Explorer bug, so I think it is still an issue even in older version of the TD.  However, newer versions of the TD might have code that exacerbates the issue.