Author Topic: Table Images  (Read 1220 times)

Guzzler

• View Profile
Table Images
« on: October 10, 2022, 01:08:06 PM »
I'm not looking to do anything fancy here...
On the seating chart screen, it defaults to a simple chart screen, with, in my case, tables 1 through 10 listed with the players below each table heading.  It's the table headings that I would like to change, if possible.

I would like 5 of these tables to have a black header, and 5 of these tables to have a red header.  I know how to change the names of the tables, and to change the colour of all 10 tables, but can't figure out how to change half the tables.

Is there a simple solution to this?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Table Images
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2022, 08:18:23 PM »
Unfortunately no.  There is only 1 set of properties that style the tables, so it applies to all tables.  There's no way to selectively style individual tables.  I'll consider this for a future enhancement though.  It seems useful to be able to highlight tables.

FYI, this area has always been a little tricky in my opinion.  I tried to keep the stylings separate from the tournament.  That is, the colors, fonts, layout, etc, of everything shown to your players should be completely separate from the tournament itself.  That allows for loading a layout, for example, at any time.  But the tables in particular are more difficult to maintain separation, as you've noted it's useful to stylize two tables differently (and to apply specific stylings to specific tables).  You can do this somewhat using separate table blueprints.  But they aren't directly tied to your tables.  Maybe they should be.